Our Coatings Enhance Catheters
When it comes to catheters, it's important that the sanitization and safety of the patient and catheter comes first. Our coatings reduce the friction properties of the catheter and also ensures that any bacterial concerns are taken care of. The patient shouldn't have to worry about the safety of these devices and our coatings ensure that safety comes first. When it comes to catheters, we can do the following:
- Elastomeric, silicone, and many other materials coated
- Specialized masking
- Coating inside, outside, or both surfaces
- And many other capabilities! Contact us for specific requests!
What Coatings Fit Your Catheters?
Slick Sil®LSR- Eliminate the Stickiness of Silicone Rubber
- Low friction (.31) vs. raw silicone (.65)
- Chemical bond
- Thin film (.0005” - .001”)
FluoroMed®-AM- Anti-Microbial Coating Technology
- FluoroMed®-AM eliminates pathogens on the spot
- It is a biocompatible coating
- It is made as an anti-microbial formula