Permanent Color Coding - Autoclave Resistant
Our VisiBond® coating services involve a fluorocarbon-based polymer, providing a durable, chemical resistant finish with high dielectric properties in a wide range of colors. The coating applied using the VisiBond® process is available in a variety of colors along with custom color-matching technology, providing the practicality of color-coding different sizes of tools by banding on the handles or coating the entire handle of a device. Many successful uses include cauterizing devices used by surgeons in the operating room because of the excellent dielectric strength of the coating. The VisiBond® application can also be used in lot traceability by color coding the different lots of surgical tools in the operating room.
Key Features of VisiBond®
- 750+ Autoclave Cycles
- Permanent Marking Technology
- Low Cure Temperature (500°F)
- Color-Match Technology including: Red • Orange • Blue • Green • Purple • Black • White + More!
- Dielectric Strength-1,000 V per mil
- Electrical Surgical Protective Coating
- Unique Device Identifier (UDI - FDA Requirement)
Click here to access a VisiBond® tech sheet: VisiBond® Tech Sheet